Many computer users face the challenge of converting images, scanned documents and pdf files into editable texts. The users mostly have to type or pay someone to type the documents for them. Readiris Pro 22, is an Optical Character Recognition software with the ability to convert images, scanned document and the pdf files into texts that can be fully edited. This means the user does not to spend time and resources conducting manual conversions. Readiris provides accurate and convenient results by utilization of its powerful recognition abilities. The final document is produced in the same layout as the original document.
With this software, the user can be able to convert pdf documents into word, excel, text, HTML and other files formats that are fully editable. The user can be able to convert the image or scanned documents into a pdf. The user is given the opportunity to edit pdf, create editable pdf or transform into a standard pdf document. Therefore, if the user does not want to convert a pdf unto another format, the user can apply a variety of editing tools to the pdf and save it in the same format. The user can be able to convert hardcopy documents by directly connecting a scanner to their PC without having to involve any other hardware.
Moreover, Readiris converts audio books, e-books, and any other electronic document into an editable file, with a user’s determined format. The editable material produced by the Readiris Pro 16, can be shared over cloud, emails or the network. The Readiris pro is also able to recognize over 130 languages. The compression feature is also integrated into the software to compress the produced documents. Readiris Pro 22.0 can identify all fonts and retain the formatting features of the files being converted.
Supported File types:
- This software can be able to output DOCX, XSLX, HTML, PDF, TEXT and all the Office file formats.
- User -friendly and interactive interface
- Can operate using any external scanner
- Ability to scan more than one document at the same time
- Creating Indexed files
- Available for both Mac and Windows Operating System
- Ability to monitor specified folders
- Creating digital signatures on the output PDF
- Variety of conversions
- Upgraded correction module
- Recognition of more than 130 languages
- Set Password to your documents to enhance security
- Ability to read 3D images
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10,11 and Mac OS Sierra
- Intel 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 500MB Free Hard disk space
- Internet Connection for downloading and activating the software
- DVD Drive
How to Install and Use:
- The software is available as a digital download and at sales points as a digital package.
- After purchasing the software, Run the setup application file on the disk to launch the wizard. If obtaining the file as a download, run the downloaded application file.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish the installation process.
- When you launch the program, you are prompted to enter the activation code which is found in the DVD package, or sent via email address if you downloaded the program.
- The software will be ready for use.