The essence of gaming is in the graphics and the game music. The game music is a key component of the gaming experience with an influx of a trendline every time a music note hits a high. Of the many gaming devices, sound enhancers like the Razer Surround Pro are rare. Developed by Razer, the Surround Pro is one of the best gaming sound enhancing software available. Unlike other software, the Surround Pro offers the best in virtual 7.1 channel surround sound experience without the requirement of stereo headphones. The technology behind the software revolves around customized and simulated virtual surround sound. As every user has a different response to the sound stage, the present category of virtual surround sound often misses the mark.
The algorithm behind the software is a novel piece of technology is centered on surround sound. Anapt surround sound environment for gamers has several elements that hold importance. The concepts of positional sound, precision level, and calibration play a major role in delivering the ideal gaming experience.For these reasons, the Surround Pro has an indomitable competitive advantage over other gaming sound enhancers.
With a state-of-the-art 7.1 Virtual Surround Soundengine powering the software, you are bound to immerse yourself deeper into the game and enjoy the game better. For certain games that rely on their music composition to drive the plot, the software is one among the few gaming software to be downloaded. The problem with generic virtual surround systems prior to the Surround Pro was their lack of customization. As physical characteristics like the size and shape of the ear change, and other preferences like comfort level, preferred volume vary from person to person, it becomes increasingly hard with traditional virtual surround software to maintain a ‘One size fits all’ approach rather than a personalized and optimized approach.
The application’s functionality is driven by an initial user-specific calibration fit for the ears, enhancing the comfort level as well as optimizing the game volume. With the best individual setting in place as per user preferences, the software optimized the outgoing sounds as per the user setting and positional sound calibration. These steps are necessary to ensure that the true essence of surround sound is felt in the gaming audio applications. Through the advanced audio application, the user’s involvement in the game is enhanced.
The software does not require dedicated utility headphones and can function the same without any requirement of gaming headphones. Even regular use headphones, headsets, and in-ear earphones are able to offer the same experience with the software as the gaming headphones would. The application strives to bridge the gap between the best game audio quality and regular-use headsets. You will not have to rely on the purchase of expensive headphones to be able to experience the richest in gaming audio experience. The Surround Pro adjusts well to the sound surroundings to produce unfiltered, calibrated, optimized game sound.
Another important aspect of the software is in its ability to save and learn the user’s sound preferences. Through statistical assessment of a series of regular listening tests, the software adapts and creates a specific settings menu under your name. These are linked to all your games as you’ll be saving on time with the individual calibrations. The software records parameters like time delay, interference in audio, amplitude, preferred frequency, positional calibration, and other factors and assigns them to your account. This is stored in cloud storage on the internet that is retrieved whenever required and whenever you game. Features like cloud storage integration and good user-friendly interface allow the software to be open to more users through the apt gaming environment it offers.
Main Features of Razer surround pro crack
- High-quality sound output with a basis of state-of-the-art7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Technology
- Enhances game plot impact and game narrative flow
- Ideal for the gaming community who play team-based games like Call of Duty, Halo, etc
- Clean, filtered game sound to get rid of noise
- Personalized to the user’s preferences
- Calibration of game volume, positional sound to ensure optimization of game music and efficient output
- Save your user setting across all games
- Professional version comes with prompt updates
- Does not require gaming stereo headphones to deliver crisp sound delivery
- Works with in-ear earphones as well as regular headsets
- Integrated cloud storage account for saving game sound settings
- Equalizer to manually set the preference like bass boost
- Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows OS versions 7 and up
- Support for most of the universally spoken languages including German, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, etc.
Main Pros and Cons
- Extraordinary sound clarity with best-in-class 7:1 surrounds sound technology that is different from other surround sound technologies in the aspect of its customization.
- Calibration based on physiological as well as mental user preferences allows the user to use the same sound setting across games
- Professional version of the game has added features like Bass boost, Equalizers, and dedicated 24/7 customer support
- Razer Surround Pro installation will also install other secondary supplementary applications. If you are in a crunch with storage, choose the customized installation option or optional download to avoid automatic installation of other applications.
- While delivering sound output, there is a slight but significant sound delay. Even though it seems to be a mere 200-500 millisecond delay, the impact on recording music, certain game sounds could be affected.
- The price tag of 20$ on the software seems a little too steep
- 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Microsoft Windows OS 7 and higher
How to install and use:
- Purchase the license for the professional version from Razer’s official website
- Upon completion of purchase, you will receive a license code
- Download the application’s setup file
- The file will begin the installation
- Accept all terms and conditions and select your preferences to finish the installation
- Once installed, the interface will prompt you to enter the license code to activate your application.
- This procedure activates your Razer Surround Pro account
- The application can now be used either using the desktop shortcut or by using the start menu option.